Features at a glance
- Contact Elements designed to achieve low operating temperature.
- Tin plated Phosphor Bronze Contacts for engagement with Bare/Tinned Copper Outgoing Contacts.
- Chemical compatibility ensures minimal galvanic corrosion.
- This spring-less contact is designed to ensure minimum milli-volt drop across the point of engagement of contact.
- Used on outgoing side only, and designed to handle the current flow in case of conditional short circuit.
- Internally shrouded to prevent phase to phase faults.
- Electrically, mechanically & thermally adequate housing moulded out of Glass Reinforced Fire Retardant Plastic (UL 94-V0 grade).
|STANDARDS||IS 8623, IEC 61439 – 1&2|
|Physical Characteristics||Body Material: Glass Reinforced Polyamide 6.6|
|Contact Material: Silver Plated Copper Contacts|
|Conductor Temp: 105°C*|
|Glow Wire: 960°C|
|Electrical Characteristics||Voltage Ratings||Equipment Voltage Ue: 690V|
|Insulation Voltage Ui: 690V|
|Impulse Voltage Uimp: 8kV|
|Current Rating||63 A|