Features at a glance
- Connections are of Tin/Silver plated EC Grade Copper & design verified to carry the specified continuous rated current.
- Plating the copper maintains low operating temperatures as well as ensures that incase of oxidation, the contact resistance does not increase.
- Connecters are designed to mate with the plug-in contact elements on one end and direct connection of field cables on the other end.
- The housing/base is designed with ribbing to provide strength and improve the tracking index for better performance.
- The housing/base is moulded out of Glass Reinforced Polymer which is non-hygroscopic, fire-retardant & self-extinguishing.
|STANDARDS||IEC 61439 – 1&2|
|Physical Characteristics||Body Material: Glass Reinforced Polyamer (GRP)|
|Contact Material: Silver Plated Copper Contacts|
|Conductor Temp: 105°C*|
|Glow Wire: 960°C|
|Electrical Characteristics||Voltage Ratings||Equipment Voltage Ue: 690V|
|Insulation Voltage Ui: 690V|
|Impulse Voltage Uimp: 8kV|
|Current Rating||400 A|