Features at a glance
- The 10-Way control contact has both test & service position.
- The male & female assemblies are self-aligning & self-disconnecting during trolley operation.
- The contacts are internally shrouded to ensure phase to phase separation.
- The male contacts are tin/silver plated phosphor bronze to provide spring-less operation better connectivity and long years of fault free use.
- The female contacts are tin/silver plated phosphor bronze to provide spring-less yet positive contact.
- The housing is designed such that the live contacts are finger-touch proof.
- The external housing is moulded out of Fire-Retardant Glass Reinforced Plastic (UL 94-V0 Grade).
|STANDARDS||IEC 61439 – 1&2|
|Physical Characteristics||Body Material: Glass Reinforced Polyamide 6.6|
|Contact Material: Silver Plated Copper /Phospor Bronze Contacts|
|Conductor Temp: 105°C*|
|Glow Wire: 960°C|
|Electrical Characteristics||Voltage Ratings||Equipment Voltage Ue: 690V|
|Insulation Voltage Ui: 690V|
|Impulse Voltage Uimp: 8kV|
|Current Rating||12 A|