Drawout MCC NX Screw-Jack Type
Features at a glance
- Type tested to conform to leading Global Product Standards. (IEC-61439-1 & 2).
- Fully Compartmentalized (Form IV) Design.
- Drawout modules have Screw-Jack mechanism for withdrawal, ensuring smooth operation.
- Drawout modules plug-in directly on to Vertical Bus Bar, minimizing maintenance issues.
- Vertical Bus is Joint-free along the feeder area, therefore is highly reliable.
- Spring Loaded positive safety shutter providing IP 20 levels of segregation upon withdrawal.
- Shock-free operation with Double Stab-in earthing in all Drawout modules.
- Fully Bolted Modular Structural design.
- Drawout Modules have position indication for Test, Service & Isolated.
- Drawout Modules available in 3 Pole for Starter feeders & 4 Pole for Power feeders.
- Drawout Module width has been increased to accommodate more material within same module height.
- Useful for reducing overall panel dimensions by making the modules stack compactly.
- Drawout Modules available in sizes from 200mm to 900mm in multiples of 100mm in height.
- Higher ratings provided using combination of two feeders with common door interlock.
- Feeder width of 585mm & depth of 250mm.
- Upto 9 feeders in one vertical stack.
- Feeder ratings upto 110kw DOL possible in 900mm.
- Max. possible feeder rating upto 150kw DOL in 1800mm.
- Drawout Power & Control Contacts tested as part of Drawout Module during Full Type Test for Temperature Rise, Milli-volt Drop & other related tests in accordance with IEC-61439-1 & 2.
- Drawout Power Contact ratings:
- 63A | 125A | 250A | 400A
- Available in 1 Pole, 2 Pole, 3 Pole & 4 Pole.
- Feeder width of 585mm with twin fully offset control terminals.
- Minimum feeder size of 200mm can accommodate 24 control terminals.
- Keeping the modules compact and making the panel space efficient.
- Drawout Control Contact ratings:
- 12A | 16A
- Available in 6-Way & 10-Way Blocks.
|STANDARDS||IS 8623, IEC 61439 – 1&2|
|Insulation Characteristics||Clearance||> 20 mm|
|Creepage distances||> 20 mm|
|Overvoltage category||II / III / IV|
|Field condition||Inhomogeneous (Non-uniform)|
|Electrical Characteristics||Voltage ratings||Rated operational voltage (U ) e||415-690 VAC, 24-220 VDC|
|Rated insulation voltage (U ) i||690 V|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage (U ) imp||6 / 8 kV|
|Rated frquency (f ) n||50 / 60 Hz|
|Current Ratings||Main Horizontal busbars:|
|Rated current (I ) nA||up to 4000 A|
|Rated peak withstand current (I ) pk||up to 176 kA|
|Rated short-time withstand current (I ) cw||up to 80 kA, 1s|
|Vertical Distribution busbars :|
|Rated current (I ) nA||960A|
|Rated peak withstand current (I ) pk||up to 105 kA|
|Rated short-time withstand current (I ) cw||up to 50 kA, 1s|
|Mechanical Characteristics||Degree of protection||In accordance with IEC 60529:|
|Forms of separation||as per IEC 61439 – 2||Form III/IV|
|Dimensions||Height (mm)||2100, 2200, 2400|
|Width (mm)||600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100 (ACB section)|
|850 (Outgoing section)|
|Depth (mm)||600, 800, 1000, 1200 (ACB section)|
|600, 800, 1000, 1200 (Outgoing section)|
|Surface Treatment||Structure||GI-280 / powder coated / painted|
|Internal Components||GI-280 / powder coated / painted|
|External Components||Powder coated / painted|
|Resistance to Connection||Damp heat cycling test||IEC 60068-2-30|
|Salt mist test||IEC 60068-2-11|
|Plastic Components||Flame retardant, self-extinguishing, Halogen-free||IEC 60695-2-10, IEC 60695-2-11|