Versatile Everyday Solutions
The range of Multi-tier Enclosure solutions feature a rich variety of type-tested enclosures, that can be configured to sut the demands of various industries viz. power plants, sugar mills, steel plants, cement plants etc. where multi-tier modular enclosures are required in various applications.
Features at a glance
- Bolted design ensures superior surface finish, facilitates easy handling & low transportation costs.
- Designed for quick assembly using standard tools & highly levels of on-site flexibility.
- Single Front, Double Front & other customised configurations available.
- Modular design aids easy extensibility on either side.
- Suitable for both top or bottom cable entry.
- High levels of operator safety with multiple levels of internal seperation upto Form IV-B (Type 7).
- Dust-proofing levels upto IP52 & IP54 can be supplied in standard design (special designs available for higher levels of ingress protection).
- Doors hinging system is flexible & doors can hinge on either side depending on site requirements.
- Standard sizes available off-the-shelf, thus cutting down lead time & inventory carrying costs.
- Design conforms to international standards, duly type tested at C.P.R.I. laboratories for Short Circuit protection upto 50kA, 1 sec.
- Lighting Distribution Boards.
- Power Control Centres.
- Power Distribution Boards.
- Capacitor Panels.
- Motor Control Centres.
- Metering Panels.
Front Cable & Front Bus
Most suitable for standard panels, both single & double front configuration can be achieved. Also useful incase of restricted rear access due to presence of wall to back of the panel.
Front Cable & Rear Bus
This configuration is suitable where there is ample space to attend the panel from both front & rear. Saves the length of panel thereby being more economical.
Rear Cable & Rear Bus
This is the most ecomonical & spoce saving panel config -uration used today. All it needs if ample space at the front & rear for easy access to the components.
Single Tier ACB
Regular configuration for ACB enclosures, works well in case of smaller panels,where ACB acts as incomer to the panel viz. PDB, MCC etc.
Two Tier ACB
Usually used in case of PCC Panels where there are multiples of higher rated feeders requiring the use of ACBs. The design is Space saving & economical in use.
Centre Bus PMCC
This design houses the main bus bars in the centre of the panel enclosure, thereby making the electrical distribution easier. Usually used incase of PCCs & Capacitor Panels.
|Rated Voltage||500 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 hz||> 20 mm|
|Rated Current||Upto 4000 Amps|
|Shot Circuit Streangth||Standard:||36 KA (rms) / 1 Sec., 76 KA (peak).|
|Optional:||50 KA (rms) / 1 Sec., 105 KA (peak).|
|Degree of protection||Standard:||IP – 52|
|(as per IEC 60529)||Optional :||IP – 54|
|Degree of separation||From – 2B / Form 3B / Form 4B|
|Type of bus – bar||Horizontal :||Aluminium / Copper|
|Vertical :||Aluminium / Copper|
|Rating of bus – bar||Horizontal :||4000 Amps. (Max.)|
|Surface Treatment||Vertical :||1000 Amps. (Max.) (MCC)|
|2000 Amps. (Max.) (MCC)|
|Bus – bar supports||F. R. P.|
|Conformance||IS 8623 (Pb) – 1977 / IEC60439 – 1|
|MCC Enclosure – Standard dimensions (in mm)|
|Feeder Size||Depth of Panel|
|PCC Enclosure – Standard dimensions (in mm)|
|Feeder Size||Depth of Panel|